Its now Legislative Day Three, Session Two of TEC’s (The Episcopal Church) 76th General Convention. As all the world knows, the theme of this conference is all about Ubuntu, an African concept denoting unity and ancestor worship. Why, then, is the Convention so keen to adopt one or all of thirty LGBT resolutions which will, in the words of Bishop Love of Albany, “rip the Communion to shreds”. It doesn’t make any sense until you realise that many of the Deputies and Bishops are not of this world.
How do you know that you are an extra terrestrial being? Here are 6 easy steps to find out:
1) You always had a feeling that you don’t belong here on this planet.
2) You’ve always felt being very different from humans.
3) You have a strong longing to “go home”, although you don’t know where home is (but its’ not on this planet).
4) You often tend to watch humans and think “Why are they making things so complicated? It’s really not that complicated.”
5) You have a strong sense of purpose – that you are on this planet for a reason.
6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.